Our Website Use Terms & Conditions.
Our Website Use Terms & Conditions are provided here under. Please read and understand these carefully. Should you have any questions, please contact us.
Last Updated on 1 July 2018
OZ Computer Geeks Pty Ltd ABN 43613599787 –WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘OZ Computer Geeks Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to OZ Computer Geeks Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is in Kuraby 4112, Queensland. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Further you must not create any other material using material on this web site, without obtaining the prior written consent of OZ Computer Geeks.
- OZ Computer Geeks Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining its prior written consent. Any trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to third party websites (external sites) which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse those websites. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those websites. OZ Computer Geeks makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Let’s Work Together
If you need a service provider who picks-up your call or who is there when you need him, engage OZ Computer Geeks! Just fill out your requirements in brief, and we will contact you shortly.
IT for Office
IT for Point of Sale
IT for Profession
IT for Home
IT for Gaming Digital Marketing
Servers, Personal Computers
Desktops, Laptops, Tablets
Office 365, G Suite
Azure, Windows Server
Adobe Creative Cloud
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Dell EMC, HP Enterprise